Our areas of focus:
are currently doing base research in graphene, diamond and diamond like coatings
for semiconductors and specialized vacuum tube cathodes. We have several
ongoing programs in vacuum tube technology, including novel vacuum transistor
devices, low work function cathodes, tunneling transistor designs and the
implamentation and applications of graphene and graphene oxide.
offer comprehensive reverse engineering services for semiconductors and printed
circuit boards. For semiconductor reverse engineering, we empoly a
number of advanced tools, including scanning electron microscopy, optical
microscopy, reactive ion etching (RIE), ion milling, chemical mechanical
planarization (CMP) and wet etch capabilities.
specialize in patent infringement and trade secret litigation. We often
receive requests to evaluate integrated circuits to determine if there is
an infringing technology or trade secret violation.
- We also provide additional services in the reverse engineering
field, including schematic generation and the complete documentation of integrated circuits, systems and products.
- In addition to our reverse engineering services, we also consult
on intellectual property issues and patent applications.
offer advanced laboratory capabilities, including Scanning Electron Microscopy,
X-ray microanalysis, optical microscopy, chemical analysis, RF plasma processing
& deprocessing, rective ion etching (RIE), ion milling, cryogenic optical
imaging and advanced electronic testing to assist corporations with both
their R&D projects and intelectual property litigation. We also offer
custom decapsulation services to companies that do not have the internal
ability to perform these tasks.
Additionally, we offer services tailored to the needs of the
scientific and industrial customer:
- Obsolete component identification/substitution
- Component level repair of circuit boards
- Schematic/documentation generation
- Ultra high vacuum and high vacuum system design and retrofit
- Custom vacuum tube assemblies for high voltage switching
- Cryogenic testing of semiconductor material/devices
- Chemical/electronic process design and consulting
Failure analysis and data recovery:
- Ability to recover data from heat/fire damaged semiconductors
- Sophisticated failure analysis capabilities
A partial list of our customers can be found here
For additional information, or to request a quote, please use the
contact link or you may contact us by phone at 920-955-3693.