- To serve the semiconductor, scientific and research
community by providing highly specialized services. Our
capabilities can augment your in house abilities with timely and
affordable results tailored to your specific needs.
- To provide time and cost effective reverse engineering of
semiconductor devices and integrated circuits, specializing in failure
analysis, secured code recovery and support for the intellectual
property (I.P.) protection offices of corporations world wide.
- To use our capabilities to shore up your intellectual
property by protecting your products from infringement by would be
pirates and counterfeiters.
- To extract the programming (code)
from secured PALs, PLDs, microcontrollers, and smart card integrated
circuits, providing your patent defense attorneys with the information
needed to protect your valuable I.P.
- We also provide additional services in the reverse
field, including schematic generation and the complete documentation of
whole circuits and products.
- In addition to our reverse engineering services, we also
consult on intellectual property issues and patent applications.
- We offer advanced laboratory capabilities, including
Electron Microscopy, X-ray microanalysis, optical microscopy, chemical
analysis, RF plasma processing & deprocessing, cryogenic optical
imaging and advanced electronic testing
to assist clients in finding solutions to difficult problems.
- We can also act in a security analysis capacity to identify
product weaknesses, before they become a liability. By
evaluating your products at an early stage of development, we can spot
potential weaknesses that could leave your product vulnerable to being
Additionally, we offer services tailored to the needs of
the scientific and industrial customer in challenging economic times:
- Cost effective repair
of outdated or obsolete electronic
equipment, including service for obsolete Hewlett Packard
(Agilent) test & measurement equipment
- Obsolete component
- Component level repair of
- Ultra high vacuum and
vacuum system design and retrofit
- Custom vacuum tube assemblies for high voltage
- Cryogenic testing of
- Chemical/electronic process design and consulting
Forensic analysis and data recovery:
- Ability to recover data
from heat/fire damaged semiconductors
- Sophisticated failure
A partial list of our customers can be found here
For additional information, or to request a quote, please
use the contact link or you may contact us by phone at 920-955-3693, or